Order Fulfillment - Returner
Full time, Seasonal (August 2021 – December 2021)
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Unpack return orders by verifying style number, color, size and quantity against paperwork. Inspect garments for quality. Do any necessary cleaning of garments, write repair tickets and other necessary paperwork. Fold, hand and bag garments for return back to stock.
In addition, this role requires the following skills/qualifications:
- Good with numbers
- Attention to details
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8 hrs.
- Must not be color blind
- Have the ability to do general clean up
- Have the ability to take out old cardboard boxes
- Sewing experience helpful
- Must be able to work said schedule
Other duties to include:
- Assemble boxes
- Light stocking
- May help check-in shipments
Apply with us if you are:
- Ready to work and eager to learn
- Friendly and professional
- Highly reliable and punctual
How to Apply
Email our Human Resources Department for more information and details on how to apply.
Southeastern Performance Apparel is an equal opportunity employer.