Exchanges & Returns
With Valet Return Service, returning merchandise just became a whole lot easier.
You will save time, money, and stress . Just call our Phone Center for details at 800.821.8270.
- Returned merchandise must be received within 30 days of original delivery. Please return via a traceable carrier, i.e., UPS or insured U.S. Postal Service. We do not give credit for return shipping charges.
- Returned merchandise must be in new condition and unaltered with labels intact.
- Special Cut and Special Make garments are non-returnable.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Though we hope you will be completely satisfied, should you need to exchange or return a garment or product, please follow the instructions below:
- Use the Returns & Exchanges Form included with your order. You may also print a Returns & Exchanges Form if needed.
Place the completed form inside the return package.
- Call Customer Service at 800.239.6294 to request a Return Authorization (R/A) Number. Please have your Return Authorization Label (located on the Returns & Exchanges Form) available when you call.
- Affix the Return Authorization Label with your R/A number to the outside of your return package. Packages sent to us without this numbered label will be refused by our warehouse. Don't forget to include the Returns & Exchanges Form.
Custom Sensations Returns and Exchanges: Your unique show choir garments are made expressly for you; therefore, the garments cannot be returned for credit or exchanged for a different size. Please inspect your order upon its arrival and notify us immediately of any discrepancies or issues. On the rare occasion that an order is incorrect, you will have 10 business days to notify us, after which time the order is considered complete and chargeable to your account.
If you have any questions or need assistance, we are standing by to take your call!
8:00 am – 5:00 pm (central)